It is not me. It is
Seriously, This is
You know that a life well-lived has
- Power to crush lifetime goals
- Power to live in a body that radiates power and vitality
- Power to reach and maintain a healthy body weight
- Power to think for yourself — even in a busy, noisy world
- Power to align your beauty with your true nature
But it Doesn't Happen Overnight.
And if you don’t have the right approach, it won’t happen at all.
That’s why smart people know where they want to go find the right approach to take them there:
- They are busy people who cannot afford to spend weeks spinning their wheels or running down paths that turn out to be dead ends
- Every time they spend working on their lifestyle must move them closer to their end goal
- Even if they know no answer, they know where to find it
This site is for these people.
This site is for you.
What Universal Health and Beauty Has Got in Bag for You
A lot. Including:
- A combination of practical health and beauty advice, with a healthy dose of scientific facts to keep you incharge even when things gets tough ( and they’ll get tough)
- Doing the painstaking (sometimes boring) research to yield scientifically proven health and beauty tips that deliver result
- Using oven-fresh, grin-worthy language to breakdown the science and make easy-to-digest health and beauty content
It’s this result-oriented approach to health and beauty that keeps Universal Health & Beauty a unique place on the internet for you to grab something that’s going to make you unstoppable.
Meet the Dynamite Behind Universal Health and Beauty
Who am I?
I am passionate about health science.
I am passionate about words.
I write to the world.
- A Chemical Analyst student (Not the passive kind)
- The founder of Universal Health and Beauty
- An extreme type A-er obsessed about results
Hi, I’m Oketch Joe, a Chemical Analyst. I am the founder and CEO of Universal Health and Beauty. I write to the world.
For more than 2 years, I’ve been trying to turn on lights — writing about how people can relate correctly with their bodies and teaching how to level up.
My content have been appearing daily for over 2 years.
One day if we meet I hope you’ll share with me your favorite post. More importantly, I’d like to hear about how a post in Universal Health and Beauty have help you interact with your body differently and make a difference.
I have spent most of my professional life as a health content writer. I’ve published multiple Google-top-ranking content.
These articles are a great way to go deep into interaction with your body, and I think most of them will stand the test of time.
Along the way, I’ve found countless detour, interesting projects designed to remedy health problems.
My latest post is called Honesty No One is Talking About Consistent Weight Loss. It ranks top on Google.
You can read more of my content on Medium.